NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Refashion Runway - Week #2 - Gingham

Here is my week #2 submission for the Refashion Runway Challenge Hosted by The Renegade Seamstress.  See all of the week 2 submissions and vote here!

Refashion Runway Week #2

This dress started out as a duvet.  I LOVED the colors so I turned it into 2 dresses!

You can see both dresses and read a step by step tutorial on my blog.


Both dresses came out great and I even give a little tutorial on shirring!

 

4 comments:

Gema Ensenat said...

Gorgeous colour, and fabulous fit! Well done Kathy, love it!! :)

Marisa Glied said...

Better as a dress!!! I love the neckline!!!!

Elizabeth Hill said...

I can't even imagine this as a duvet anymore! It was meant to be a dress!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Anielska Aniela said...

I agree far better as a dress , great refashion !