I find dyeing clothes quite fun. The fun is about transforming your clothes batch-style! For a while, I had been collecting a pile of clothes I wanted to dye in different colours and the rainy weather was holding me back since it is always best to line-dry dyed clothes for the first time. Once the weather changed, it was time for our vacation, so this post was pending for a while now. Nevertheless, I would like to share a part of my dyeing adventure with you – and for this I chose the use of double batch of Iberia electric blue and a pile of clothes, including:
- Men’s brown polo (the colour my husband wouldn’t wear)
- Men’s bright green polo (with stains)
- Khaki t-shirt with netting (the colour made me wear it… never)
- A very pale cotton summer dress (looked like a night gown)
- Woman’s lavender cotton shirt (with bleach stains)
I have prepared the clothes for dyeing according to directions, while you can check here how I prepped the dress for dyeing. It was transformed from a plain and boring piece into something that I actually like wearing.