NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, August 07, 2015

Robe refash

I'm a sucker for the color purple.  No surprise this wiggled it's way into my shopping basket at the thrift store.


I sewed up the front and cut the tube into two halves




















I layered those two halves at an angle and sewed in a lining.
















Lovin' life in the sunshine!


To see all of it, come check out my blog!


1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Nice save. I love the color too.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD