NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, September 12, 2015

From summer to automn sleeves

Hi all,
Today just a quick transformation of a shirt I made two years ago. I really love the fabric but the original sleeves were quite hard to deal with, escpecially when I had to put some cardigan on.



I actually found a little bit of spare fabric in my stash so I decided to make new 3/4 sleeves to my shirt and here we go !

More pics here : http://sundayafternoon.canalblog.com/archives/2015/09/08/32595198.html

Have a nice week end !

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I liked the original sleeves, but I can see how it'd be a pain to put on a jacket or cardigan over them. Great refashion - practical *and* cute!

-Carissa
EOD