NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Jean Dress Remake

I found a dress with an open and strappy back that I wanted to try recreating.

I cut the skirt in half to give it a fuller skirt and then cut the back open. 


You can check out my step by step process here!
Happy Sewing!
XOXOX
Katie


2 comments:

Carissa said...

Love the open back! Hopefully, it's still warm where you are, so you can get some use out of it before winter. But then, there's always next spring!

-Carissa
EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Turned out amazing! Love the open back!!! I've always wondered what to do with a jean dress, I see so many at the thrift stores. Good idea!