NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, October 30, 2015

DIY TUTORIAL FABRIC DYE



I have this skirt many years, it fits me perfectly and there is really nothing wrong with it, but all those years made it extremely boring for me, I first thought  to shorten it but this length and cut in front make it looks very sexy in my opinion.
 I find  ,very new for me idea, how to change clothes without cutting and sewing and it's dyeing!


Love,



2 comments:

Renata Laura said...

Looks more fresh and trendy! I recently bought some emerald dye to make a white skirt I sewed year-round.

Carissa said...

It's certainly not boring anymore! What a great no-sew refashion!

-Carissa
EOD