Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sew Spooky "Peek A Boo Pumpkin"

This cute little top was my second refashion in my Sew Spooky Series. I actually found the orange pumpkin top and candy corn shorts forgotten in the back of my closet. I knew these two would come together this Halloween season. 


I cut through all the seams in the shorts.


I cut out where I wanted to put in the raglan sleeves.


New raglan sleeves. :)
Afterwards, I just sewed on the lace pocket and hand sewed the sequin pumpkin on.  


TA DA!! 




With Sew Much Love, Mary :)


3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

That is super cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

Such a cute, festive outfit!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!! The pants into sleeves is so clever! Not to mention your new top looks amazing with your black skirt and booties!!