Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Glitter Top

Hello Refashion Co-op. My project today is a simple change that will make a huge difference. This black shirt has a nice subtle glitter design. It is baggy and shapeless. I didn't like to wear it as it was. 

Here it is laid out and you can see how big the bottom is. It looks very boxy.

I took in the lower 6 inches of the shirt. I kept the upper half  the way it was. I wanted to make a waistband of sorts.

It is now a favorite in my closet. For more details check I Can Work With That. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

cfortin said...

Nice adjustment.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab