NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, October 09, 2015

This sir, is Leather

I took a stab at this extra extra large suede jacket today.


I trimmed off the sleeves and the collar to make it into a skirt.  Then I overlapped the lapels added buttons all the way up to close it off.




















I think this one is going to be a fall staple for me!







































































To see all of it, come check out my blog!

3 comments:

jenny_o said...

Wow! You did a great job! And I love how you styled it - it lets the skirt shine.

Renata Laura said...

Looks so chic. weird jacket before!

Andrea said...

So good! Definitely on trend and much prettier now than the before ;)

Andrea EOD