Thursday, November 05, 2015

A refashion from a refashion




I had refashioned this simple top shape from a dress, mainly as an experiment to see how the paper pattern looked! There is no before image of this but here is a plan of how I cut the pattern pieces.


The second top is based on the pattern of the first top. I have used this image before, in my first post on this site and a couple of readers asked for a tutorial on how to produce this shape. For the full tutorial on how to create the paper pattern for this refashion go to my blog.


2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I absolutely love the color and pattern of the second shirt. Great job.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Unknown said...

Thanks. It's A pretty print, I bought it as palazzo pants, but could never have worn that much colour on my legs, particularly in Scotland!