Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, November 23, 2015

Cardinal Blouse

Continuing in the What-I-made-for-vacation series is this $1 thrift store wonder.

I removed the unwanted elements.

Then, I cut the cuffs off the sleeves and sewed them into the new armhole (Right sides together). I finished up the left over raw edges and voila!

Love that Cardinal print :)

It was perfect for an 85 degree day in sunny Florida!

For my full post on my site, click here.

Happy Refashioning!


Catherine1216 said...

Wow - for a dollar and a lot of creativity, you got yourself a very cute blouse.

Marisa Glied said...

Super cute! Love the cuffs on the armholes!!! Love that print too! Awesome score for $1!

Refashion said...

The finished blouse is so sweet. I think you have a great eye tosee the potential in the original!

Debbie EOD

Minnygirl said...

Love this new top and the print is awesome. I also refashion and thrift and blog about it too. I would love it if you would check it out, you are very talented, far more than me. I need to work on being more confident in approaching projects.