NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, November 02, 2015

Upcycled Turtleneck with Tribal Print


I saw the tribal print blouse at the thrift store and instantly fell in love with the pattern and colors.  I found a turtleneck that was the same exact shade of blue in the print.  These 2 tops were meant to be refashioned together.



I chopped the turtleneck into pieces and replaced part of the front with the printed fabric.



I made 2" bias binding and finished the neckline with it.  Then I reattached the sleeves.





2 comments:

moois van me said...

ow nice one ! Congrats !

cfortin said...

Nice refashion I really like the fabric combinations.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab