NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, December 11, 2015

A Sequined Shirt to Skirt for the Holidays!



Several months ago I picked up a sequined t-shirt for a couple of bucks.  I always knew that I would make a skirt from it.  Although in all honesty, I don't have a lot of places to where such a glimmering skirt.  But, last weekend's white elephant Christmas party presented just the right opportunity!



If you'd like to see more pics and read a brief description of the process, please visit my blog, Second Chances by Susan!  Thanks!


5 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I want this skirt! I love it so much. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

Gema Ensenat said...

That's just beautiful!! Love it :)

Melissa Lin said...

This is one of the most creative refashions I have ever seen. Looks like you bought it from a fancy boutique.

alyrocco said...

I love this!!! It looks like such a high end skirt... very creative. Great job!

jenny_o said...

I love the zipper used this way; as always, so well done :)