NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Back to Basics

So, I'd been on the lookout for a basic black and white striped top for quite some time when I stumbled on this one at a clothes swap a month ago. It was a little large, but I knew I could make it work.

Clothes Swap Haul

First, I picked out the little stitches keeping those cuffs turned up. Then I took in 4 inches on each side to make it fit better. That's it!

Back to Basics Top - After

I think the half-sleeves look so much better with the boat neck than the cuffed sleeves did. Don't you agree?

Back to Basics Top - After

As always, you can find more details and photos over at CarissaKnits!

Back to Basics Top - Before & After

2 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

... at least they've ONE huge bonus: they fit muuuuch better under something to go on top if necessary with colder weather - mho.

LG, Gerlinde

jennifer elliott said...

You can work with anything! I like the new shirt. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD