NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

DIY Colorblock Tee Refashion





Hello, everyone!

I'm excited to share my latest project with you today - a colorblock tee refashion from two old shirts. Step-by-step instructions can be found on my blog here.

Happy crafting!

Maria
A Different Fashion
www.adifferentfashion.com

4 comments:

irinka said...

What a lovely shirt. I really love it!!

http://fashionchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

jennifer elliott said...

I have been seeing so many great refashions lately! I want this shirt too! Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

Catherine1216 said...

This is one of my favorite refashions.

Kathy W. said...

I REALLY, REALLY like this!