NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Dresses over Shirts!

I'm not sure why, but I have lately started loving wearing a dress over a shirt/sweater. I think it is because it has finally started getting cold! I worked on two, one being this long jean dress. I gave it a little trim and WA-La! Cute Dress!


And this long dress.


Which also got a simple chop.


Now it is perfect for my silly Thanksgiving Card!

My tutorials can be found here!

Happy Sewing!
XOXOX
Katie



2 comments:

Marisa Glied said...

Both are very cute! Such a cute idea to wear them over shirts like jumpers!!

cfortin said...

They are both so much cuter in the short version.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab