Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fun with Fabric Paint Part 3

Back in September when the husband and I went to Frankenmuth I passed a shop and saw THIS is the window...
Whelp, by now I think you have caught on to my obsession with my home state Michigan :) I thought this stuff was so darn cute, and easy to make!

I got myself a plain ol' grey t-shirt...  

Made myself a stencil...

And there we go! Sporting an awesome tee to show my Mitten Love!

Happy Refashioning!!!
Check out my stash of refashions on my blog:


berry meier said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cfortin said...

That is super cute!

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Marisa Glied said...

Thank you!!!!