NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Give the Cat Vuitton

This dress was a fixer upper to say the least.


I saw this top in a magazine and figured I could knock it off with the stuff in my closet


I took in the blouse and spliced two belts together.
















My $5 Louis Vuitton


See the rest of my Dressember creations on my blog!


5 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

You're amazing! I hope you know that. Great refashion.

Jennifer, EOD

Lazyfish said...

It's beautiful indeed!!!

Saga said...

Great. And I so wants to know what you did/plan to do with that beautiful green skirt.

jenny_o said...

Such a beautiful top! Love it.

Lovenicky said...

Superb top!