NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Ides cutout dress

I had this metallic tunic that was made of a nice stiff cotton that I thought would lend itself nicely to some cut outs.


I borrow some quilting stencils from my Mom and chalked out a design on the front.


I put some contrasting fabric behind to bring it out.

To see the whole process come check out my blog

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Okay, that is soooo much better! You have good vision for things.
Sandy in the UK

jennifer elliott said...

I admire your vision and creativity! Great job.

Jennifer, EOD