NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Turn a Plain Shirt into a Christmas Sweater!

I love the new trend of the tacky Christmas sweater! I wasn't, however, anticipating it being 75 degrees in December! Because of this, I had to think outside the box and make a tacky Christmas Shirt. I started with this thrifted red shirt. 

I grabbed a bunch of random things from a thrift store and sewed/glued them on. 


I think this "sweater" turned out pretty odd and fantastic. 
The bow saved this by giving it a touch of glam. 

The full tutorial and video are here!
XOXOX
Katie



1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Lol. Love the glamorous look!