NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

An Elephant Never Forgets

Hello Refashion Co-op. My project today is this great blouse. 


I mean seriously, you can't help but love this design. I wasn't sure of the bow tie around the neck and it was too big. It is also very fine and delicate. I hate working with this type of fabric.


I reorganized my sewing area recently and found this hem tape. The color was right so I decided to use it to stabilize the thin blouse fabric. Am I the only one who didn't know this stuff made sewing SO much easier? I'm not sure it was really meant for the side seam of a blouse but it worked really well.


For more details and pictures go to, I Can Work With That.

Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.







2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Those elephants are so cute! Great fix.

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Jennifer!