NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, January 17, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL RESIZE A COAT, BOXY COAT

I'm extremely big admirer of cashmere, so when I found this label --->




plus (made in) Italy I felt in love with this boxy coat, of course there was a problem, like always , too big size, but when I have my sewing machine with me it's like no problem at all for me .

Coat before and after :

and on me :-)



Love,

5 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Wowwwww - THAT'S what I call a 'rejuvenation' of a theme !!!

LG, Gerlinde



jennifer elliott said...

Awesome! Great job!

Carissa said...

Nice! I love the contrasting edging. What a gorgeous touch!

-Carissa
EOD

Melissa Lin said...

You made a great, classic coat that will last you for years.

Anielska Aniela said...

Thank you all for nice comments :-)