NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Dunkin' Dresses

The print on this dress was a bit faded.  I thought it would be a good candidate for a dye bath.


I took off the sleeves and used one to make it a high collar.














Then I dunked it in a tub of blue.


You can see more on my blog!


 

3 comments:

Carissa said...

I thought you were going to just overdye it, but dip dye? Even better! I love the blue ombre over the floral pattern. So cute!

-Carissa
EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

The ombré is great.

Marisa Glied said...

Turned out amazing!!! Love how you added the hugh collar!

-TheRefashStash