NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

REFASHION: Pretty pretty sleeves

On Pinterest I found a cute sweater with multi-color sleeves, and I thought, "That's super cute! And I can do that!" Instead of a replicating as a sweater, I took one of my husband's old ringer T-shirts and rummaged through my bag of knit remnants saved from my quillow project. Dark green and dark blue complemented the grey T-shirt, and a few strips of white knit added a bit of pop.

What drew me to this project was the sleeves contained the same colors but the sleeves weren't identical or uniform. I knew I could easily create multi-color long sleeves if they didn't have to be completely identical.


222.bluecat

For more details and pictures, click here.

Until next time -- Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love me a good stripe :)

Andrea EOD