Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

REFASHION: V for victory

For my latest refashion, I took an old brown polo shirt from Charlie and an old wispy blouse of mine. The process was simple but took a little bit of time (a few hours).

Quick question: When someone compliments you when you're wearing a refashioned item, what do you say after "thank you." "Thank you, I made this." or "Thank you, I refashioned it." Just mentioning refashioning is a great conversation starter.

For more details, click here.

Until next time -- Jennifer Elliott


jennifer elliott said...

Jennifer EOD

Marisa Glied said...

This is so beautiful! Great job! I always say "Thank you, I made it"


jenny_o said...

Nice job - I love the neckline especially.

Samwise J. said...

Cute! And I also go with "Thank you, I made it" as well.