Saturday, February 06, 2016

Date Night Jumpsuit Refashion


Twice a month, my husband and I try to have date night.  For our next date night, I made a jumpsuit from this 2 piece velvet and velour outfit I found at the thrift store for $10.  



I reused my Laurel pattern from Colette for the top.  I'm a lazy sewer and reused the buttons and buttonholes on the back of the top.



I tapered the pants on the side and raised the crotch 3 inches.  With right sides together, I sewed the top to the pants at the waist.




Read all about my date night jumpsuit refashion at www.trevorlovesmommy.com.

3 comments:

Lovenicky said...

Very clever and it fits you really well!

Carissa said...

Looks fantastic on you! Great job!

-Carissa
EOD

TheRefashStash said...

Very nice! Love how you switched the buttons to the back!

-TheRefashStash