NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Date Night Jumpsuit Refashion


Twice a month, my husband and I try to have date night.  For our next date night, I made a jumpsuit from this 2 piece velvet and velour outfit I found at the thrift store for $10.  



I reused my Laurel pattern from Colette for the top.  I'm a lazy sewer and reused the buttons and buttonholes on the back of the top.



I tapered the pants on the side and raised the crotch 3 inches.  With right sides together, I sewed the top to the pants at the waist.




Read all about my date night jumpsuit refashion at www.trevorlovesmommy.com.

3 comments:

Lovenicky said...

Very clever and it fits you really well!

Carissa said...

Looks fantastic on you! Great job!

-Carissa
EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Very nice! Love how you switched the buttons to the back!

-TheRefashStash