NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Short and Long

I paired this loud short skirt and this quiet long one.
















I layered the short one under the long one and cuts slits to let the color shine through.
















You can come see the whole thing on my blog!

 

2 comments:

Minnado said...

I like the flashes of colour. Good job

Debbie EOD

Accidental Seamstress said...

This may be my favorite of yours! Awesome. So inventive. You always think way, way, WAY outside the box :) love it.