NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Upcycled bedsheets into Retro Style dress


I love that there are so many things you can make sheets into, and there is always plenty of fabric to go around, even to make my teen a dress! I added some couch piping for just the right chunky touch.

I used one of my favorite button-down shirt patterns, cut it above the waist, added a band, then a circle skirt. 
If you would like to see more photos, please hop on over to my blog: Falafel and the Bee

4 comments:

cfortin said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jennifer elliott said...

Simply gorgeous!

Kathy W. said...

LOVE!!!

Marisa Glied said...

One word for this: AMAZING! Great job!

-TheRefashStash