Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, March 28, 2016

5 Minute Easter Dress

Due to an unfortunate bout with the stomach flu I didn't have much time to work on my Easter dress this year... I didn't think I'd make it to church at all, in fact.

Luckily, I pulled through by Saturday and was able to refashion this dress in about 5 minutes!

I cut off some length and finished the raw edge with a rolled hem. Easy Peasy!

I'm really glad I got better in time for Easter. It's my absolute favorite holiday! Hope your Easter was just as great! :)

Check out my full tutorial here if you wish.



Marisa Glied said...

Very cute! Looks like it took longer than 5 minutes because its a totally different dress! Love it!


Refashion said...

The dress looks lovely. I wondered what you did with the button fastenings?

Debbie EOD