Monday, March 28, 2016

5 Minute Easter Dress

Due to an unfortunate bout with the stomach flu I didn't have much time to work on my Easter dress this year... I didn't think I'd make it to church at all, in fact.



Luckily, I pulled through by Saturday and was able to refashion this dress in about 5 minutes!


I cut off some length and finished the raw edge with a rolled hem. Easy Peasy!




I'm really glad I got better in time for Easter. It's my absolute favorite holiday! Hope your Easter was just as great! :)


Check out my full tutorial here if you wish.

~Laura





2 comments:

TheRefashStash said...

Very cute! Looks like it took longer than 5 minutes because its a totally different dress! Love it!

-TheRefashStash

Refashion said...

The dress looks lovely. I wondered what you did with the button fastenings?

Debbie EOD