Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Blue Jean

I have had this jean dress in my refashion pile for awhile now. I wanted to make a long sleeve button shirt but did not have enough fabric 
                                                                 Before
                                   
I removed the sleeves and hemmed under. I also removed the skirt part from the top and cut out an a-line shape and sewed back together. I am pleased how it turned out and can't wait for spring so I can wear it : ))
                       


3 comments:

Vintagethrifter51 said...

Very cute refashion. You can't go wrong with a denim dress or two in your wardrobe. They are so easy to wear and style. Cheers, Michele

cfort82 said...

Much more stylish. Nice refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jenny_o said...

Unique and very attractive!