NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Blue Jean

I have had this jean dress in my refashion pile for awhile now. I wanted to make a long sleeve button shirt but did not have enough fabric 
                                                                 Before
                                   
I removed the sleeves and hemmed under. I also removed the skirt part from the top and cut out an a-line shape and sewed back together. I am pleased how it turned out and can't wait for spring so I can wear it : ))
                       


3 comments:

Vintagethrifter51 said...

Very cute refashion. You can't go wrong with a denim dress or two in your wardrobe. They are so easy to wear and style. Cheers, Michele

cfortin said...

Much more stylish. Nice refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jenny_o said...

Unique and very attractive!