NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Crazy Patchwork Creation

I wanted to make something from a pattern and thought this top made from panels would be ideal for using up small pieces of fabric.



The crazy patchwork centre panel was a lot more difficult than I imagined, here's the back of it.



I am quite pleased with finished product and it fits well but I do think it looks a bit too home made.



More details and photos and self doubt here



3 comments:

Queen Of Rods said...

That center panel looked really difficult. You did a great job!

Carissa said...

I love the patchwork style. Very cute!

-Carissa
EOD

Maria said...

You could continue to embellish it with beads and embroidery and make it more into a crazy quilt-style shirt. That style is my fave since it is so very vintage-y.