NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, March 04, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL SKIRT REFASHION GODET SKIRT

I love 90s fashion style, I associate this style with freedom and great fun. So this skirt was my favourite for very long time but finally I decide I must refashion it too, give second life.
I wanted renew it but still keep the 90s character, I decided godets will be perfect for it.
 I thought it would be harder ...really, but it was super easy and took only a while.
More photos and whole transformation here.

Love,

2 comments:

jenny_o said...

So cute! That material has a nice drape, too, doesn't it?

Carissa said...

I love 90s florals too! Nice job updating it while still keeping the original spirit of the style.

-Carissa
EOD