Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, March 04, 2016

Did you miss me?

Hey everyone! Does anyone still remember me? 

I needed to be away from here for a few months, but I am back. I am planning some really cool refashions for the next weeks, and I will be more than happy to share them with you. 

For now, and just to celebrate the fact that I am back, I am sharing one of my most recent refashions... I turned a women's pants into those slacks for my little one. I actually forgot to take a full photo to the before until I was already cutting, sorry, this was the best I got. 

I love their new life on my little man. 
Check all the details here


Saga said...

Yes, you have been missed, and nice to see you again. I always become inspired by your refashions.
Cute pants :-)

Magda E. said...

Hey Saga. Nice to know. Thank you!!!

jenny_o said...

Love these, Magda! You are so good at remaking clothing for your little ones - and for yourself.

Carissa said...

Super cute! Welcome back!


Magda E. said...

Thank you Jenny, it isn't as easy as it seams sometimes, refashioning for them, I mean. Especially when we tall about pants. I always have to be pretty creative to make a neat waistband... ahahah

Magda E. said...

Thank you Carissa, feels good to be back.