NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hello! It's Lindsay from The Crafty Disaster. I just moved and haven't unpacked my sewing machine yet. 

But I did refashion this *cute* tote from goodwill. 


I made this super cute door basket for less than $10! It's definitely re-purposing these straw bags that were all over my goodwill. Want to see how easy? Hop on over to my blog.


2 comments:

Marisa Glied said...

Cute idea!

-TheRefashStash

Carissa said...

Cute indeed! And you could still take it right off the door and use it as a bag again. Love it!

-Carissa
EOD