NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Little Shoe Makeover



Hello All,

I refashioned these shoes a couple of weeks ago.  In my head they are part of a whole outfit.  Time will tell if I can get the rest of the pieces out of my head and into the real world.  I am planning for it to be a summer outfit and since it is snowing here today I am not feeling highly motivated.

Happy Refashioning,

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

2 comments:

Marisa Glied said...

Super cute update!

- TheRefashStash

Carissa said...

It's amazing what a big change you can make with just a few little embellishments. Nice job!

-Carissa
EOD