NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sleeveless turtleneck top to infinity scarf

Hi all!

It's been a long time I haven't posted anything and that's because I got married........!

Well, I had this sleveless turtleneck top which is old-fashioned but I liked the colors, so...


...I refashioned it to an infinity scarf:


Wrapped twice:


Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Chickie Walsh said...

Wow, I love the stripes and congrats on the recent marriage!
Chickie

Sofy marron said...

Thank you very much Chickie!!!

jenny_o said...

Love the scarf! And congratulations!

cfortin said...

Congratulations on getting married! Nice save.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Sofy marron said...

Thanks Jenny and Cindy!!!