Saturday, April 02, 2016

Night Shirt to High-Low Shirt (No Sewing!)

Hello Refashion Co-op. I have a quick no sewing refashion for you. I had this night shirt. It was in great shape and I like this shade of blue. I don't really like night shirts, so it needed to be refashioned into something else. I decided to make it a shirt and use it's length to make it long in the back and shorter in the front.


It is basically a T shirt so I spread it flat and started cutting. I made the sleeves shorter too. It is more versatile than I imagined. 

For more pictures and details click here.
Thanks!

3 comments:

Lux Interior said...

Nice ideas and tutorıals. I love this blog

Carissa said...

I never wear night shirts either. They always end up bunched up around my waist. Your new shirt looks much more functional and comfortable though. Kudos!

-Carissa
EOD

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks a lot Ladies. Happy sewing to both of you!