Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Night Shirt to High-Low Shirt (No Sewing!)

Hello Refashion Co-op. I have a quick no sewing refashion for you. I had this night shirt. It was in great shape and I like this shade of blue. I don't really like night shirts, so it needed to be refashioned into something else. I decided to make it a shirt and use it's length to make it long in the back and shorter in the front.

It is basically a T shirt so I spread it flat and started cutting. I made the sleeves shorter too. It is more versatile than I imagined. 

For more pictures and details click here.


Lux Interior said...

Nice ideas and tutorıals. I love this blog

Carissa said...

I never wear night shirts either. They always end up bunched up around my waist. Your new shirt looks much more functional and comfortable though. Kudos!


Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks a lot Ladies. Happy sewing to both of you!