I received this Puma sweatshirt for Christmas one year and absolutely love it because it is so soft. I have a bad habit of leaving lip balm in my pockets which goes through the wash . Which happened in this case and left a few spots on the front. I used some Palmolive Eco dishwashing detergent to treat the stain and apparently it had a bleaching agent in it.
I debated how to approach this project for awhile and it has been in my stash for well over a year. I did a StitchFix recently and received some gorgeous fabric which I used for the front. I just cut the old front out, used it as a pattern and sewed the new panel on. I had to use a seam ripper to remove the puma loga at the shoulder.