Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Men's shirt womanified

An oldfashioned peasant shirt (hm..that is somehing else in English, what do you call these?) had found its way to me. I liked it, but unfortunately it was a mens' shirt and too narrow in the hips for me.
It looked like this one (the actual before shot was lost in transfer to new mobile phone).

I cut it down the front and finished the edges of the button facing. Now I can use it for a layered look.


jennifer elliott said...

I love layering clothes. Nice refashion.

Jennifer, EOD

Heidi said...

That is a clever way to handle it! That shirt kind of reminds me a bit of a poet's shirt, maybe a male peasant shirt