NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, May 30, 2016

Mom Jeans to 2 pouch cross-body bag

My mom gave me this pair of mom jeans that didn't fit her anymore:


So I used it and salvaged straps to make this new 2 pouch cross-body bag:


 You can see more about this bag on my blog.

3 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Dear, THAT'S a 'must have' item; jeans 'by foot' please!

I like the contrasting zip !!!

Refashion said...

OOOOH, I like the bag! What a good idea

Debbie EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Such a great idea! I love the new purse!

-TheRefashStash