NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, May 09, 2016

New sleeves

This sleeveless top got a real quick fix today


I cut holes underneath the bib flap and turned it into shoulder straps.
















Much better for me!


To see more you can visit my blog!

4 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Genius!!!

Marisa Glied said...

Awesome!

-TheRefashStash

cfortin said...

Very clever and it looks great.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Bailey Mills said...

Thank you for this! I grabbed a shirt that's nearly identical (just different fabric) at the goodwill recently. After copying your refashion, I now have a new shirt to wear under a sweater for work. :)