Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, May 23, 2016

shirt refashion

I bought this shirt some time ago and at first I didn't have any idea what to do with it.
An inspiration came to me when I watched some old movie with Brigitte Bardot.
This shirt is made cotton and it has beautiful pearl buttons!

After 1 day ...with little help of my sweet dog Misiu ;-) :

and on me :
my little but shy helper behind me

More photos and full detailed tutorial KLIK.



Heidi said...

Looks so cute on you! I love how it resulted!

Ladygirl Vintage said...

I love this! Good work!

Marisa Glied said...

Such a great refash! So simple but huge change!


cfortin said...

Such a cute refashion. I love the collar.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Anielska Aniela said...

Thank you for all nice words :-)