Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Strappy Swing Dress

I am so excited that it is finally warm enough to start wearing sun dresses! To start out the season I decided to create a new wardrobe staple in a flowy swing dress. I found this plus size women's blouse at the goodwill outlet! It was almost long enough to begin with...almost I assure you I am wearing shorts in this photo.

I loved the print and the lightweight fabric, and I knew with several revisions it would be perfect! In the end this project actually ended up being more extensive than I thought, but well worth it!  Not only is it super comfortable,but I may make a few more because I love the style!

If you would like a more in-depth view of this refashion and what will be coming soon take a gander at my blog! Till next time happy refashioning!


jennifer elliott said...

I love love love the crossed straps on the dress. Great refashion. I could see myself wearing that all summer. :)

Jennifer, EOD

Kathy W. said...

Amazing transformation!

Stef Weidert said...

Thank you Jennifer and Kathy! I love finding items that most people pass over and turning it into something amazing!