Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

From boxy to foxy

I purchased this women's XL Jones New York button-down blouse for $2 at a local consignment shop.

It was a really pretty and vibrant shade of purple and I knew that with summer on its way, I could make this into a nice lightweight top.
All it took was a bit of surgery! With sleeve removal and taking it in at the waist, this boxy button down was transformed into a pretty tunic, perfect for a summer (can you believe it's summer?!) day!

Check out the whole refashion process, find out where I've been, and perhaps even see some kitten pics on my blog: Hems And Haha's

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!


RePurposeFul said...

Fabulous! I just put a shirt I've had for years and don't wear on my ReFash pile to do this exact thing to! LOVE the color!

jennifer elliott said...

I love the color too! Great job!

Jennifer, EOD