Wednesday, June 22, 2016

From boxy to foxy

I purchased this women's XL Jones New York button-down blouse for $2 at a local consignment shop.


It was a really pretty and vibrant shade of purple and I knew that with summer on its way, I could make this into a nice lightweight top.
All it took was a bit of surgery! With sleeve removal and taking it in at the waist, this boxy button down was transformed into a pretty tunic, perfect for a summer (can you believe it's summer?!) day!

Check out the whole refashion process, find out where I've been, and perhaps even see some kitten pics on my blog: Hems And Haha's

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

2 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Fabulous! I just put a shirt I've had for years and don't wear on my ReFash pile to do this exact thing to! LOVE the color!

jennifer elliott said...

I love the color too! Great job!

Jennifer, EOD