NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, June 03, 2016

Simple fix

As I had said I hate collars. So the collar of this dress simply had to go:


I cut it off with scissors, but I have to sew bias tape to cover the fraying.



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Good that's aaall about personal preferences - I'd left it on. Yet as usually: YOUR life - you're the ruler in it!
So: now get cracking with the bias-tape-job to enjoy the nice dress, please!

LG, Gerlinde

Carissa said...

What a simple way to make a dress your own! Nice save!

-Carissa
EOD