Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, July 07, 2016

happy fourth

I put these pajama pants to better use last week so I could have some red, white, and blue for the Fourth of July weekend.

I put a hole in the crotch for my head and then played around with pinning up the back and neckline

Come see the whole thing on my blog!


Heidi said...

With the red top and Junya Waranabe-like vibe of the pants I am digging this outfit.

RePurposeFul said...


Accidental Seamstress said...

Amazing! This is great! I love the print too. Nice.

Chickie Walsh said...

Love it!

jennifer elliott said...

love the color and striped print. amazing!

Jennifer, EOD