Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Extra Large Tunic to Dress

I thrifted this purple silk XL tunic 2 years ago at my local thrift store - too loose, neckline too wide, too boring, etc.

And I refashioned it into this dress with some remnant knit:

See more about this refashion on my Blog.


Chickie Walsh said...

How elegant, I love it.

Heidi said...

Nice! Love the color combo and the silhouette.

whatthesew said...

You've managed frumpy to sophisticated - love the colours too.

Stef Weidert said...

Great job! I love how your shoes match!

Lovenicky said...

Thanks for your comments! I have worn it out already and ate a big meal in it too! Lots of room for eating! ;-)

Marisa Glied said...



jennifer elliott said...

I love the purple on purple combo. Nice touch.

Jennifer, EOD