NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, July 15, 2016

Wearing a dress backwards

I needed light and breezy dresses because here in Greece the heat is very difficult and provided my pregnancy the situation is getting even harder. So, I bought two dresses for 5 euro each from a local flea market. Today, I will show you the first:


It's a swing dress and the front was very high at my neck, so I thought to wear the front as back, but needed a fix too.


I wore it, marked with a pen where I wanted to be, cut and sewed.


Then I added a blue lace trim to embelish it and...



I am very satisfied with the result and I may add lace trim to the hem as well.
Bye for now!
 Sofia.

2 comments:

Chickie Walsh said...

So cute. Perfect for summer.

Carissa said...

I hate a too-tight collar, but I LOVE your solution! Way to think outside the box!

-Carissa
EOD