Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, August 19, 2016

(kinda) Crocheted Sandals

Don’t you just love it when the (oh-so-simple) solution to potentially awesome yet unworn gear you’ve had for ages suddenly smacks you right in the middle of your refashionista brain?

So it was with my groovtastic crocheted sandals:

Before their transformation these beauties were such torture on my tender tootsies they were banished to the storage room for nearly 4 years:

Here’s how I (finally) revamped them into my fancy & oh-so-comfortable summer slip-ons:

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

I like them! The sandals look fun and kind of sassy.

Jennifer, EOD