Saturday, September 24, 2016

5 Minute Simple Scarf to Poncho to Scarf Re-fashion (Wear it 4 different ways)





Hi all,

I haven't been doing much sewing lately.  Where does the time go?

Anyway this is such a simple refashion even I had time for it :-)

Sorry I don't have any before pics but I figure most folks know what a large rectangular scarf looks like.  All you do is fold the scarf in half.  Measure 12 to 14 inches from the fold and stitch from that point to the end of the scarf to sew the two sides together.  There are a few more pictures here.  The short video above shows how easy it is to go from one look to the other.

Happy Refashioning,
Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

2 comments:

whatthesew said...

Love the video.

I Can Work With That said...

This is a great idea. I love scarves but they can slide around when you have little ones or have your hands full. Nice job!
Chickie EOD